• На форуме «7Королевств» обсуждаем книги серии «Песнь Льда и Пламени», ждем «Ветра зимы», смотрим вместе сериал «Игра престолов» и «Дом драконов», делимся фанатским творчеством, организуем переводы, работу над энциклопедией и другие начинания фанатов. Строго для фанатов!

Вход Регистрация

Новости Игры престолов, сезон 1

• Автор темы Резчица
  • Дата начала
Статус
В этой теме отключено размещение новых сообщений.

Резчица

Призрак (гость)
Постер я бы купила. Знать бы где.

Резчица

Призрак (гость)
Нед вс Серсея потрясающе.

Drahoe

Рекрут
Четыре характер-постера:
game-of-thrones-20110315053349450.jpg game-of-thrones-20110315053350543.jpg game-of-thrones-20110315053351434.jpg game-of-thrones-20110315053352325.jpg
И почти все последние изображения в чуть большем размере, чем здесь публиковалось:
ep01-arya-fence-hat.jpg ep01-catelyn-woods.jpg ep03-jon-wall.jpg game-of-thrones-2.jpg

Резчица

Призрак (гость)
Цитаты у персонажей странные. Крмое Неда конечно.

Резчица

Призрак (гость)
Визерис, ты с*ин сын! Какой актер- глазищи полоумные.

Narwen

(ノ◕_◕)ノ
Том МакКарти разъясняет, почему покинул проект:

AVC: You directed the pilot for HBO’s Game Of Thrones. How much input did you have into that, in terms of setting the look or the cast?

TM: Very little. I did a lot of the casting. I think we did some good work. But they’ve had to reshoot and rethink so much of it since I left, and I’ve had no involvement in that, because of Win Win. I finished that right before Thanksgiving and went into Win Win over the holiday, so I literally had a week or two of downtime. I turned in an early cut, and they had to recast, and I think they rethought… You know, they’re taking on this huge book, and they rethought how to get into it and how to set it up. They had to change some locations, and they did quite a bit of work on it since I left. I’d like to think I had some impact on it, but I don’t think much of that is mine anymore.

AVC: Is it odd thinking that it’ll come out with your name on it—

TM: I’m actually not gonna have my name on the pilot anymore. The guy who did the second episode, when they were doing all the re-shoots, he took on the first. I couldn’t do it. And I just didn’t feel connected to it. It wasn’t a big decision. It felt right. It felt like more of it was his than mine in terms of what you see on the screen now, and I think if you would talk to them, they would say I was helpful in a lot of the process, but it certainly doesn’t feel like mine. It’s really not a director’s medium. I think there are some really good TV directors, but that is a writers’ medium and a studio’s medium. There was a good learning curve on that, but I don’t think it’s anything I’ll rush back to.

AVC: Do you have any interest in being involved in the series going forward at any point?

TM: No, not really.

AVC: What interested you about it in the first place?

TM: It came at a time when I was between things, and I like Dave [Benioff] and Dan [Weiss], the creators, and I never had done anything like it, and I think that challenge was interesting. But I think if you’re going to do series television on any level, and if you want to enjoy it, you really have to understand the parameters of what you’re doing, and have your team in place, and have your support network. I think the great shows, The Wire, Sopranos, Six Feet Under—I think there was a very clear understanding of whose show it was, and I think those guys who made those shows, there was a singular vision there. I think that show can get there, I just think it was hard for me, not being so involved. I finished it and walked away, and I’ve never done that with anything. I’m a perfectionist and I like to be involved.

Sometimes it takes time for people to understand what you’re doing with a series or with a film. Even through rough cuts, they don’t see it. I think with Win Win, early on, people were surprised at how funny the movie was, and the audience reaction. I know the studio was. They weren’t sure, and then we did our first test screening, and it scored very well, and our audience was obviously very involved. And Searchlight got very excited at that point—you could sense it. They’re like, “Okay, this movie has heart, and it’s making people laugh.” The next day, we had a meeting, and they were just like, “Great, what do you need? How do you get to finish this?” And we were like, “Whew!” because then we were allowed to go finish the movie the way we wanted to, and the whole partnership has been really smooth. TV is not quite like that, because it’s the writers, and the directors are more there to serve their vision. It’s a different thing. I learned a lot from it, I’m really glad I did it, and I think I was successful with some things and not with others. I liked a lot of the people I worked with, I worked with some really talented people on that project. But it felt a little more like a job.
http://www.avclub.com/articles/tom-mccarthy,53245/

Narwen

(ノ◕_◕)ノ
Кроме вчерашних порций видео здесь и здесь, новости нынче льются точно из рога изобилия.

Один из авторитетных НФ журналов SciFiNow печатает статью "Смерть Хоббиту: Почему "Игра престолов" - новый король эпического фэнтези". Красивое название. Но не более того. Хоббит - не эпик, а сказка.

Sir Guy

Знаменосец
Т.к. отдельной темы нет, кидаю сюда. (Если что, N@rwen переместит или удалит.)
Раскадровки ролика "House Lannister Feature".

House_ Lannister_Scrin_2.jpg House_ Lannister_Scrin_4.jpg House_ Lannister_Scrin_5.jpg House_ Lannister_Scrin_6.jpg House_ Lannister_Scrin_7.jpg

"Статуя Командора" :oh:
House_ Lannister_Scrin_9.jpg House_ Lannister_Scrin_10.jpg

Тирион
House_ Lannister_Scrin_11.jpg House_ Lannister_Scrin_14.jpg

Вложения

• House_ Lannister_Scrin_8.jpg
    House_ Lannister_Scrin_8.jpg
    103.4 KB · Просмотры: 15
Статус
В этой теме отключено размещение новых сообщений.
Сверху