Арт by pinselohr (18+)

rotspecht

Без права писать
ohhh I didn´t write it ehhh yes yes she is ;) ohh good she should look scared yes ö__ö
heehh... what do you say about the anatomy mr. expert? s it okay .__.?
omg! I am mr. expert :волнуюсь::волнуюсь::волнуюсь::волнуюсь::волнуюсь::волнуюсь:
Well, I think she had a big head or little body
her hands from the acromion to the elbow short, and from elbow up to the metacarpus too
then the body will be too long
I think so

pinselohr

Присяжный рыцарь
pinselohr, you draw in a Photoshop or something else?

hoho, I understand you) Ramsay liked to decorated a body with scratches and scars)
oh, yep I mostly draw in photoshop. except when I´m not at home then I have a little sketchbook.

Ramsay and his pets ;)... I think of her as a little kitten... and Reek is his dog... that would be a nice picture ö.ö
omg! I am mr. expert :волнуюсь::волнуюсь::волнуюсь::волнуюсь::волнуюсь::волнуюсь:
Well, I think she had a big head or little body
her hands from the acromion to the elbow short, and from elbow up to the metacarpus too
then the body will be too long
I think so
heheee yes ;)
thanks!!!... yea I also think her body is too long ö___ö but I´m often too unsure 
I like her anatomy. She's look like 12-years old girl, pretty thin
thanks ö.ö so for the head it was on purpose cause I really wanted her to look young ö.ö

pfff I messed up the post.... hope it´s alright now XD

Janos

Ленный рыцарь
oh, yep I mostly draw in photoshop. except when I´m not at home then I have a little sketchbook.
mrrr, it's very good! mostly I draw in traditional, but recently time I draw in SAI and Photoshop)

Ramsay and his pets ;)... I think of her as a little kitten... and Reek is his dog... that would be a nice picture ö.ö
aaww, it's great idea) they would be so pretty pets)

thanks ö.ö so for the head it was on purpose cause I really wanted her to look young ö.ö
it's ok! Jeyne was young girl)

rotspecht

Без права писать
He walked into the room and sees how Ramsay binds to a radiator Theon
And said, "Son, if you break radiator and flooded the room, he will remove all"
oh!
no, no!
He walks in and says, "Son, I brought you some cocoa with marshmallows ... What are you doing with Greyjoy? The same oak parquet! Put a rubber sheet!"

pinselohr

Присяжный рыцарь
Oh, man!!!
:woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:
Roose grand!
in a sweater and glasses
:meow::meow::meow::meow::meow::meow::meow::meow::meow::meow:
He walked into the room and sees how Ramsay binds to a radiator Theon
And said, "Son, if you break radiator and flooded the room, he will remove all"
oh!
no, no!
He walks in and says, "Son, I brought you some cocoa with marshmallows ... What are you doing with Greyjoy? The same oak parquet! Put a rubber sheet!"
pff hahaha!! your comments are priceless. and he says all this with his poker face... completely serious XD

Сверху