• На форуме «7Королевств» обсуждаем книги серии «Песнь Льда и Пламени», ждем «Ветра зимы», смотрим вместе сериал «Игра престолов» и «Дом драконов», делимся фанатским творчеством, организуем переводы, работу над энциклопедией и другие начинания фанатов. Строго для фанатов!

Вход Регистрация

Найдено в интернете [арт (авторские рисунки)]

Dernhelm

Лорд Хранитель
Jeyne Westerling, her mother, and her great-grandmother
w9RPsPB.png

Dernhelm

Лорд Хранитель
Myles had been possessed of jug ears, a crooked jaw, and the biggest nose that Jon Connington had ever seen. When he smiled at you, though, none of that mattered….. death had robbed him of his ears, his nose, and all his warmth. The smile remained, transformed into a glittering golden grin.
Bones, Catelyn thought. This is not Ned, this is not the man I loved, the father of my children….. one skull looks much like another, and in those empty hollows she found no trace of her lord’s dark grey eyes, eyes that could be soft as a fog or hard as stone.
u48vC8X.png

(c)

Dernhelm

Лорд Хранитель
“Why?” Lord Rowan asked her. “Look at them. They’re young and strong, full of life and laughter. And lust, aye, more lust than they know what to do with. There will be many a bastard bred this night, I promise you. Why pity?”

“Because it will not last,” Catelyn answered, sadly. “Because they are the knights of summer, and winter is coming.”
1s4F85b.png

4Izdc1b.png

(с)

Сверху