• На форуме «7Королевств» обсуждаем книги серии «Песнь Льда и Пламени», ждем «Ветра зимы», смотрим вместе сериал «Игра престолов» и «Дом драконов», делимся фанатским творчеством, организуем переводы, работу над энциклопедией и другие начинания фанатов. Строго для фанатов!

Вход Регистрация

Герои Союз и противостояние Джона и Дейнерис

Marianna12

Ленный рыцарь
Но когда услышал: "Не им выбирать", понял, что переубеждать её, что-то ей доказывать, бесполезно. И тогда решился.
Короче, между молотом и наковальней оказался. Интересно почему тогда народного героя отправили в ссылку, помнится, что Джейме никто особенно не наказывал за убийство Эйериса)) А тут прямо выпнули в разрушенный НД, даже при учете что в правительстве семья)

Winter Is Here

Лорд Хранитель
Интересно почему тогда народного героя отправили в ссылку, помнится, что Джейме никто особенно не наказывал за убийство Эйериса))
Это компромисс между казнью Джона (как требовали сторонники Дейнерис) и полным освобождением (как требовали сёстры и северяне), во имя избежания новой войны, на этот раз между защитниками Джона и Безупречными с дотракийцами:
Tyrion has been explaining the outcome of the kingsmoot to
Jon, who barely seems to listen.
TYRION
Giving you to the Unsullied for execution would start a war. Letting you walk free would start a war.
Tyrion waits but Jon doesn’t look at him.
TYRION
So our new king has chosen to send you to the Night’s Watch.
JON
There’s still a Night’s Watch? Just because winter’s over doesn’t mean it won’t come again. You shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children.
(beat)
The Unsullied wanted your head, of course. But Grey Worm has accepter the justice of a life sentence.
(beat)
Sansa and Arya wanted you freed, but they understand our king has to make peace.
(beat)
No one’s very happy. Which means it’s a good compromise, I suppose.
Tyrion steps closer to Jon.
TYRION
The world will always need a home for bastards and broken men.

Последнее редактирование:

Marianna12

Ленный рыцарь
Это компромисс между казнью Джона (как требовали сторонники Дейнерис) и полным освобождением (как требовали сёстры и северяне), во имя избежания новой войны, на этот раз между защитниками Джона и Безупречными с дотракийцами:
О, спасибо. Это из сценария?
Однако, то ли я тупая, то ли для трактовки поступков Джона и Дени действительно надо читать дополнительные материалы)

Winter Is Here

Лорд Хранитель
Это из сценария?
Да, верно.
то ли для трактовки поступков Джона и Дени действительно надо читать дополнительные материалы)
Это D&D так сняли, что не всегда понятно, что они хотели сказать и показать...:banghead: Самое скверное, что при чтении сценария и просмотре доп. материалов далеко не всё проясняется. Только местами :banghead: А местами только ещё больше запутывается :banghead::puppyeye::puppyeye::puppyeye:

Marianna12

Ленный рыцарь
Это D&D так сняли, что не всегда понятно, что они хотели сказать и показать...:banghead: Самое скверное, что при чтении сценария и просмотре доп. материалов далеко не всё проясняется. Только местами :banghead: А местами только ещё больше запутывается :banghead::puppyeye::puppyeye::puppyeye:
Но хотя бы благодаря Вам и форумчанам сериальный Джон хоть как-то обелился в моих глазах. А то считала, что после оживления он частично сделался ходоком, которого надо время от времени направлять в какую-то сторону, и он идет. Словарный запас тоже достаточно оскуднел, поэтому он ограничивается моей королевой:D

Winter Is Here

Лорд Хранитель
Marianna12, вот, нашла сцену убийства Дейнерис, почитайте, если интересно:
Dany stands in the Throne Room. It looks just like it did in her vision, only the area behind the Iron Throne has been destroyed altogether. I.e., no window behind throne, Lannister or otherwise. The snow falls lightly through the collapsed roof as she steps past the pillars, down the central aisle. Rubble from the fallen roof is visible on the floor, covered in a layer of snow. For a few seconds, the conquering queen disappears and she looks like a young girl again, entranced by the beauty of the moment, and the object of her greatest desire. It is right there. The reason for her long journey across two continents, the endless conflicts, the deaths of her loved ones:
The Iron Throne.
She slowly climbs the snow-covered stairs. She reaches out to touch it, and hesitates. Perhaps she remembers the vision in which the throne was a temptation to avoid. But this isn’t a vision. This is real. She touches the arm of the throne, resting her hand on the cold metal where so many of her ancestors’ hands rested for so many centuries.
She is standing directly in front of it. All she has to do is sit and the journey is complete. She turns to sit. In doing so, she sees Jon enter the throne
room. The throne can wait. She steps down to meet him on the floor in front of the throne platform.
Dany is at ease for the first time in as long as we can remember. Maybe the first time ever. She has won. She looks back at the throne.
DANY
When I was a girl, my brother told me it was made with a thousand swords from Aegon’s fallen enemies.
She smiles at the memory as she turns back to Jon.
DANY
What do a thousand swords look like in the mind of a little girl who can’t count to twenty? I imagined a mountain of swords too high to climb. So many fallen enemies you could only see the soles of Aegon’s feet.
(beat)
But many years later, I saw it. The real thing.
JON
How?
DANY
In a vision. The roof, the snow, the throne...
(beat)
It all looked exactly like this. In this room, at this very moment, the sense of Dany’s destiny is pervasive. Shattering its spell is difficult. But Jon does, because he has to.
JON
I saw them executing Lannister prisoners in the street. They said they were acting on your orders.
She can see that Jon is deeply troubled. She does not condescend. On the contrary, she loves him for it.
DANY
It was necessary.
But Dany hasn’t seen the things Jon has seen, on the ground.
JON
Have you been down there? Have you seen?
Dany has not. Thinking about it, Jon is shaken.
JON
Children. Little children, burned.
DANY
I tried to make peace with Cersei.
And she used their innocence as a weapon against me. She thought it would cripple me, leave me unable to do what needed to be done.
(beat)
She left me no choice.
Jon takes this in.
JON
And Tyrion?
DANY
He conspired behind my back with my enemies. How have you treated people who’ve done the same to you? Even when it broke your heart?
JON
Forgive him.
DANY
I can’t.
JON
You can. You can forgive all of them. Make them see that they made a mistake. Make them understand.
JON
You can. You can forgive all of them. Make them see that they made a mistake. Make them understand.
Looking at her, his need to believe is almost overwhelming.
JON
Please, Dany.
She considers his plea for clemency for a long moment. But she cannot grant it.
DANY
We can’t hide behind small mercies. The world we need won’t be built by men loyal to the world we have.
JON
The world we need is a world of mercy. It has to be.
She starts to close the gap between them.
DANY
It will be.
She takes his hands.
DANY
It’s not easy to see something that’s never been before. A good world.
JON
How do you know?
(off her questioning look)
That it will be good?
DANY
Because I know what is good. I know what is right.
(beat)
And so do you.
Jon shakes his head. He’s near tears now, struggling to keep it together.
JON
I don’t.
DANY
You do. You’ve always known.
He looks into the eyes of the woman he loves.
JON
What about everyone else? All the other people who think they know what’s good and right?
The fire of the conqueror flares in Dany’s eyes.
DANY
They don’t get to choose.
Jon understands what this means for the people he loves the most.
She puts her hands on his face.
DANY
Be with me, build the new world with me. This is our reason, it has been from the beginning.
DANY (CONT'D)
(CONTINUED)
GAME OF THRONES "The Iron Throne" 19.
Since you were a little boy with a bastard’s name, and I was a little girl who couldn’t count to twenty.
We do it together. We break the wheel together.
Jon nods.
JON
You are my Queen, now and always.
Standing before the Iron Throne, Dany steps forward and kisses the man she loves. A perfect kiss, an expression of pure love and passion.
We push in on them until we’re tight on their faces -- their eyes closed, his hand behind her head, her hand on his cheek.
Dany’s eyes open suddenly as she draws a sharp breath.
Jon’s eyes open as well, already filling with tears. For a moment, neither moves, as if moving will make this real. In a wider angle, we see Jon with his hand still on the hilt of the dagger he just lodged in Dany’s heart.
Her strength leaves her and she collapses to the marble; he keeps her in his arms as she falls, kneeling down to the floor beside her.
He looks down at what he’s done. Terrible. And necessary. He hopes for one last moment with her.
But her eyes are already glazing over. Winter has come to the Throne Room. Dany lies dead in his arms, Pieta-style, as the snow drifts down.
Jon buries his head next to hers and cries.
His mourning is brought to an end by the sound of beating wings, coming closer, and a great roar.
Jon looks to the place the ceiling used to be, and sees Drogon wheeling in the sky, heading for the Throne Room.
Drogon lands before him, shaking the throne room’s foundations. His wings fall to his side, displacing enough air that Jon has to steel himself against the gust.
Jon doesn't flee. He has no interest in avoiding death; he has nothing left to live for. He stands and steps away from Dany’s body.
Drogon moves his head close to Dany’s body. He sniffs at her. He nudges her gently. Drogon’s huge brow lowers and his pupils dilate as the worst is confirmed. His lips raise over teeth as long as short swords.
The dragon rises up on his hind legs, towering over Jon. In a beautiful, terrifying tableaux, he roars to the sky, the embodiment of rage. He looks down at Jon. We see the fire build up in his throat. Jon sees it as well. He prepares to die. But the blast is not for him. Drogon wants to burn the world but he will not kill Jon. He breathes fire on the back wall, blasting down what remains of the great red blocks of stone.
We look over Jon’s shoulder as the fire sweeps toward the throne-- not the target of Drogon’s wrath, just a dumb bystander caught up in the conflagration.
We look through the blades of the throne as the flames engulf it, and blast the wall behind it. We see the throne in the flames, turning red, then white, then beginning to lose its form.
We get tight shots of the details melting in silhouette: the armrests, the iconic fan of swords on the backrest.
The fire stops. The smoke clears revealing a puddle of smouldering slag where the throne once stood.
Who will sit on the Iron Throne? No one. Drogon turns back to Dany’s lifeless body and delicately gathers her up with a claw.
With heavy thrusts of his wings, Drogon takes to the air, and flies away through the missing roof.
Jon watches him recede, with his mother’s corpse in his grasp.

Marianna12

Ленный рыцарь
You are my Queen, now and always.
Standing before the Iron Throne, Dany steps forward and kisses the man she loves. A perfect kiss, an expression of pure love and passion.
We push in on them until we’re tight on their faces -- their eyes closed, his hand behind her head, her hand on his cheek.
Dany’s eyes open suddenly as she draws a sharp breath.
Jon’s eyes open as well, already filling with tears. For a moment, neither moves, as if moving will make this real. In a wider angle, we see Jon with his hand still on the hilt of the dagger he just lodged in Dany’s heart.

Любит же он ее, судя по всему, и сильно. Бьюсь об заклад, вразумить Дени все еще можно было более легким и приятным способом

Winter Is Here

Лорд Хранитель
Marianna12 , однако, как видно из того же сценария, есть люди, которых Джон любит больше, чем Дейнерис. По поводу того, является ли на самом деле Дени смыслом жизни Джона или нет, и можно ли было вразумить её, в теме Дейнерис уже много копий сломали. Это и есть то, о чём я говорила - сценарий можно толковать и так, и этак. В зависимости от желаний толкующего :D

Marianna12

Ленный рыцарь
Это и есть то, о чём я говорила - сценарий можно толковать и так, и этак. В зависимости от желаний толкующего
Так потому что там нет времени на мелочи. Только основные события и вотэтаповороты. К примеру, видимо Джон и Дени вообще о прошлой жизни не разговаривают (о бастардах и о рабынях), о своих чувствах не говорят, о будущем тоже, об отношении к инцесту Джон тоже решил умолчать. Сценарий можно толковать как угодно, потому что героев не знаем не мы, не сами герои.

Konung

Межевой рыцарь
новой войны, на этот раз между защитниками Джона и Безупречными с дотракийцами
Да, только вот непонятно, откуда могут появиться новые Безупречные и дотракийцы? После битвы под Винтерфеллом дотракийцев вообще почти остаться не должно было (хотя в последней серии их явно немало было, когда Дени выходила к ним). Безупречных тоже значительно потрепали, учитывая, что многим путь назад был отрезан, так как они удерживали атаку вихтов. Выходит, что ДиДы из воздуха решили создать еще одно небольшое войско для Дейнерис. :facepalm:

White Owl

Знаменосец
Так потому что там нет времени на мелочи. Только основные события и вотэтаповороты. К примеру, видимо Джон и Дени вообще о прошлой жизни не разговаривают (о бастардах и о рабынях), о своих чувствах не говорят, о будущем тоже, об отношении к инцесту Джон тоже решил умолчать. Сценарий можно толковать как угодно, потому что героев не знаем не мы, не сами герои.
ДиДы тоже не знают

Marianna12

Ленный рыцарь
Да, только вот непонятно, откуда могут появиться новые Безупречные и дотракийцы? После битвы под Винтерфеллом дотракийцев вообще почти остаться не должно было (хотя в последней серии их явно немало было, когда Дени выходила к ним). Безупречных тоже значительно потрепали, учитывая, что многим путь назад был отрезан, так как они удерживали атаку вихтов. Выходит, что ДиДы из воздуха решили создать еще одно небольшое войско для Дейнерис. :facepalm:
Ну можно притянуть за уши, что 7 королевств совершенно замучены войной и горсть безупречных для них угроза. Хотя тогда 7к надо брать тепленькими какому нибудь Волантису, получается.
ДиДы тоже не знают
Они ничего не знают, Игритт. Хуже того, не хотят узнать (с)

Konung

Межевой рыцарь
что 7 королевств совершенно замучены войной
Не-а, всё равно не сходится. Если не ошибаюсь, Дорн вообще не пострадал. Насчет простора не знаю, потому что в седьмом сезоне, когда Дени спалила армию под руководством Джейме, я так и не понял, чья она — Тиреллов или Ланнистеров. Если же это была объединенная, то совсем маленькая. Кстати говоря, не помню, чтоб Долина принимала участие в военных действиях, кроме Битвы Бастардов. Ладно уж можно не брать Речные земли, они итак опустошены после войны.
Итого, Дорн обладает полной мощью, Долина не обижена тоже. Так что, не вижу проблем перед Безупречными.

Marianna12

Ленный рыцарь
Не-а, всё равно не сходится. Если не ошибаюсь, Дорн вообще не пострадал. Насчет простора не знаю, потому что в седьмом сезоне, когда Дени спалила армию под руководством Джейме, я так и не понял, чья она — Тиреллов или Ланнистеров. Если же это была объединенная, то совсем маленькая. Кстати говоря, не помню, чтоб Долина принимала участие в военных действиях, кроме Битвы Бастардов. Ладно уж можно не брать Речные земли, они итак опустошены после войны.
Итого, Дорн обладает полной мощью, Долина не обижена тоже. Так что, не вижу проблем перед Безупречными.
Есть еще вариант, что на Джона всем плевать)))
Пусть валит в ночной дозор, а то пьяные дотраки все красные фонари в гавани в гневе посшибают. Не знаю. Логика ДиДов такая логика :wth: :^)

Konung

Межевой рыцарь
Пусть валит в ночной дозор, а то пьяные дотраки все красные фонари в гавани в гневе посшибают. Не знаю. Логика ДиДов такая логика :wth: :^)
Значит из Джона сделали эдакого "козла отпущения", чтобы все остались довольны. Даже сёстры и те не особо были огорчены.))

White Owl

Знаменосец
Санса поначалу угрожала СЧ армией северян, но с ссылкой Джона спорить не стала. Видимо это ее вполне устроило.

Marianna12

Ленный рыцарь
Санса поначалу угрожала СЧ армией северян, но с ссылкой Джона спорить не стала. Видимо это ее вполне устроило.
Джон идет морозить зад, а она королева Севера, еще бы не устроило. А то вдруг еще претендовать бы начал :D

Polaris

Межевой рыцарь
Любит же он ее, судя по всему, и сильно. Бьюсь об заклад, вразумить Дени все еще можно было более легким и приятным способом
Для кого более приятным, для нее, или ее потенциальных будущих жертв?

Сверху