• На форуме «7Королевств» обсуждаем книги серии «Песнь Льда и Пламени», ждем «Ветра зимы», смотрим вместе сериал «Игра престолов» и «Дом драконов», делимся фанатским творчеством, организуем переводы, работу над энциклопедией и другие начинания фанатов. Строго для фанатов!

Вход Регистрация

Фигуры Арья Старк II

Статус
В этой теме отключено размещение новых сообщений.

nantes

Призрак (гость)
Ыы:D Как бы это помягше сказать, шоб не оконфузиться:oops: Я думаю, она выйдет замуж за Джона, Короля Всего и Вся. Все, надела восьмислойный плащик, готова к какашкам:)
Женится на тетке и двоюродной сестре. Вот и три головы дракона)))
Старкоинцест ужасен, по-моему.:)

Тогда все деньги, накопленные на убийство Роулинг, перетекут в фонд убийства Мартина.
подозреваю, что у буржуинов "фонд Мартина" не нуждался во вливаниях, уже после ИП:D

Как говорится: "Старки секс с Иными практиковали, что им какой-то инцест"
одно слово - "Старки":волнуюсь:

Areta

Знаменосец
Как говорится: "Старки секс с Иными практиковали, что им какой-то инцест":D
Я нашла четвертый раз, когда Арья вспоминает о Сансе!
"Арья отхлебывала из своей кружки потихоньку, между кусками теплого пирога. Отец тоже иногда давал им пиво. Санса морщилась от его вкуса и говорила, что вино гораздо более благородный напиток, но Арье, в общем, нравилось. От мыслей о Сансе и об отце ей стало грустно." :p
4-1 в пользу Арьи

Frau Lolka

Знаменосец
когда Арья вспоминает о Сансе
А вот это уже было?
При одной мысли о том, что она снова увидит Робба, Арья закусила губу. «Джона я тоже хочу увидеть, и Брана с Риконом, и матушку. Даже Сансу… я поцеловала бы ее и попросила прощения, как настоящая леди, — ей бы понравилось».

Frau Lolka

Знаменосец
Нет, не было!!! 5-1! Во что было до этого http://7kingdoms.ru/talk/threads/2818/page-148#post-598829
Супер! Однако надо признать, что Сансо вспоминала про сестру дважды - на третий день своего заточения, когда вспомнила, что забыла спросить про Арью. И когда оглашали список тех, кто должен явиться в КГ и присягнуть Джффри - там среди прочих было названо имя Арьи.

Areta

Знаменосец
Супер! Однако надо признать, что Сансо вспоминала про сестру дважды - не третий день своего заточения, когда вспомнила, что забыла спросить про Арью. И когда оглашали список тех, кто должен явиться в КГ и присягнуть Джффри - там среди прочих было названо имя Арьи.
5-2 :)

Areta

Знаменосец
А вы здесь Сансины воспоминания только из ИП считаете?)))
Нет, я пытаюсь определить, кто больше "эгоистка". Если вы приведете Сансины воспоминания про Арью, счет изменится. Мы беспристрастны в погоне за истиной :) 
Количество воспоминаний никак не говорит о качестве.
Да это шуточный спор, не обращайте внимания :)

nantes

Призрак (гость)
Нет, я пытаюсь определить, кто больше "эгоистка". Если вы приведете Сансины воспоминания про Арью, счет изменится. Мы беспристрастны в погоне за истиной :)
Я могу и без подсчетов сказать, вспоминают они друг о друге с одинаковой регулярностью. Счет равный - победили сестры:p

Key

Знаменосец
У Сансы были еще мысли про Арью, что-то вроде, а Арья, наверное, в Винтерфелле танцует и играет с колокольчиками (или что там с колокольчиками делают), только вот не помню, когда это было

Areta

Знаменосец
У Сансы были еще мысли про Арью, что-то вроде, а Арья, наверное, в Винтерфелле танцует и играет с колокольчиками (или что там с колокольчиками делают), только вот не помню, когда это было
" Септа лишилась головы вместе с остальными – только за то, что служила дому Старков. Что случилось с Джейни, Санса не знала – она просто исчезла из своей комнаты, и никто ни словом не упомянул о ее судьбе. Санса старалась не думать о них слишком часто, но воспоминания порой приходили не спросясь, и тогда было трудно удержаться от слез. Санса даже о сестре иногда скучала. Арья теперь уже в Винтерфелле – шьет, танцует , играет с Браном и маленьким Риконом, даже в зимний городок может поехать, если захочет. Сансе тоже разрешали ездить верхом, но только по двору, а это скучно – все время скакать по кругу."
Битва королей.
3-5

Alerie

Лорд
Что из этого вспоминание, что упоминание, а что вообще можно не считать, решайте сами.
Арья, БК:
She wished the Rush would rise and wash the whole city away, Flea Bottom and the Red Keep and the Great Sept and everything, and everyone too, especially Prince Joffrey and his mother. But she knew it wouldn’t, and anyhow Sansa was still in the city and would wash away too. When she remembered that, Arya decided to wish for Winterfell instead.

Her father sometimes let them have a cup of beer, she remembered. Sansa used to make a face at the taste and say that wine was ever so much finer, but Arya had liked it well enough. It made her sad to think of Sansa and her father.

Suddenly Arya remembered the morning she had thrown the orange in Sansa’s face and gotten juice all over her stupid ivory silk gown. There had been some southron lordling at the tourney, her sister’s stupid friend Jeyne was in love with him.
Arya had eaten a bug once when she was little, just to make Sansa screech, so she hadn’t been afraid to eat another.

Arya looked down at her ragged clothes and bare feet, all cracked and callused. She saw the dirt under her nails, the scabs on her elbows, the scratches on her hands. Septa Mordane wouldn’t even know me, I bet. Sansa might, but she’d pretend not to. “My mother’s a lady, and my sister, but I never was.”

The night of the tourney at King’s Landing, all the knights had hung their shields outside their pavilions. “That one belongs to the Hound’s brother,” Sansa had confided when they passed the black dogs on the yellow field. “He’s even bigger than Hodor, you’ll see. They call him the Mountain That Rides.

She hated Ser Amory Lorch for Yoren, and she hated Ser Meryn Trant for Syrio, the Hound for killing the butcher’s boy Mycah, and Ser Ilyn and Prince Joffrey and the queen for the sake of her father and Fat Tom and Desmond and the rest, and even for Lady, Sansa’s wolf.

And I want to see Jon too, and Bran and Rickon, and Mother. Even Sansa… I’ll kiss her and beg her pardons like a proper lady, she’ll like that.

He belonged to Lord Tywin, but the fierce, bearded young man who liked to walk the battlements alone in a black cloak patterned with white suns had been taken by some hedge knight who meant to get rich off him. Sansa would have known who he was, and the fat one too, but Arya had never taken much interest in titles and sigils.
She bit her lip, groping for another name. Lommy had called her Lumpyhead, Sansa used Horseface, and her father’s men once dubbed her Arya Underfoot, but she did not think any of those were the sort of name he wanted.
Arya was glad to hear that the castle of the Darrys would be burned. That was where they’d brought her when she’d been caught after her fight with Joffrey, and where the queen had made her father kill Sansa’s wolf. It deserves to burn.

“But there is no pack,” she whispered to the weirwood. Bran and Rickon were dead, the Lannisters had Sansa, Jon had gone to the Wall. “I’m not even me now, I’m Nan.”
Санса, БК:
She tried not to think of them too often, yet sometimes the memories came unbidden, and then it was hard to hold back the tears. Once in a while, Sansa even missed her sister. By now Arya was safe back in Winterfell, dancing and sewing, playing with Bran and baby Rickon, even riding through the winter town if she liked. Sansa was allowed to go riding too, but only in the bailey, and it got boring going round in a circle all day.

Sansa found herself thinking of Lady again. She could smell out falsehood, she could, but she was dead, Father had killed her, on account of Arya.

Joffrey lifted his crossbow and pointed it at her face. “You Starks are as unnatural as those wolves of yours. I’ve not forgotten how your monster savaged me.”
“That was Arya’s wolf,” she said. “Lady never hurt you, but you killed her anyway.”

They’ve put me in Arya’s old bedchamber, from when Father was the Hand of the King. All her things are gone and the furnishings have been moved around, but it’s the same…

He’d owned a sword named Lion’s Tooth once, Sansa remembered. Arya had taken it from him and thrown it in a river. I hope Stannis does the same with this one.

She sang for mercy, for the living and the dead alike, for Bran and Rickon and Robb, for her sister Arya and her bastard brother Jon Snow, away off on the Wall. She sang for her mother and her father, for her grandfather Lord Hoster and her uncle Edmure Tully, for her friend Jeyne Poole, for old drunken King Robert, for Septa Mordane and Ser Dontos and Jory Cassel and Maester Luwin, for all the brave knights and soldiers who would die today, and for the children and the wives who would mourn them, and finally, toward the end, she even sang for Tyrion the Imp and for the Hound.
Арья, БМ (Красным выделены моменты при упоминании кем-нибудь другим имени Сансы вслух.)
So the singer played for her, so soft and sad that Arya only heard snatches of the words, though the tune was half‑familiar. Sansa would know it, I bet . Her sister had known all the songs, and she could even play a little, and sing so sweetly. All I could ever do was shout the words .

Then they stole all the clothes that Lady Smallwood had given her and dressed her up like one of Sansa’s dolls in linen and lace. But at least when they were done she got to go down and eat.

Dondarrion? Beric Dondarrion had been handsome; Sansa’s friend Jeyne had fallen in love with him. Even Jeyne Poole was not so blind as to think this man was fair.

“I heard it from the royal lips. It’s not my place to question princes.” Clegane jerked his hands toward Arya. “This one’s own sister told the same tale when she stood before your precious Robert.”
“Sansa’s just a liar,” Arya said, furious at her sister all over again. “It wasn’t like she said. It wasn’t .”

Robb wouldn’t care about that, probably, but her mother would. Lady Catelyn always wanted her to be like Sansa, to sing and dance and sew and mind her courtesies. Just thinking of it made Arya try to comb her hair with her fingers, but it was all tangles and mats, and all she did was tear some out.

“Oh.” Arya did not know what else to say. “Why did she jump in the sea, though?”
“Her heart was broken.”
Sansa would have sighed and shed a tear for true love, but Arya just thought it was stupid. She couldn’t say that to Ned, though, not about his own aunt.

“Didn’t you ever have a brother you wanted to kill?” He laughed again. “Or maybe a sister?” He must have seen something in her face then, for he leaned closer. “Sansa. That’s it, isn’t it? The wolf bitch wants to kill the pretty bird.”
“No,” Arya spat back at him. “I’d like to kill you .”

She could stay with Hot Pie, or maybe Lord Beric would find her there. Anguy would teach her to use a bow, and she could ride with Gendry and be an outlaw, like Wenda the White Fawn in the songs.
But that was just stupid, like something Sansa might dream.

I know this inn . There hadn’t been a gibbet outside the door when she had slept here with her sister Sansa under the watchful eye of Septa Mordane, though. “We don’t want to go in,” Arya decided suddenly, “there might be ghosts.”

That’s stupid , Arya thought. Sansa only knows songs, not spells, and she’d never marry the Imp .

“They found her too,” said Polliver. “The sister. She’s for Bolton’s bastard, I hear.”
Arya sipped her wine so they could not see her mouth. She didn’t understand what Polliver was talking about. Sansa has no other sister . Sandor Clegane laughed aloud.

Polliver said that Sansa killed him, and the Imp . Could that be true? The Imp was a Lannister, and Sansa… I wish I could change into a wolf and grow wings and fly away .
If Sansa was gone too, there were no more Starks but her. Jon was on the Wall a thousand leagues away, but he was a Snow, and these different aunts and uncles the Hound wanted to sell her to, they weren’t Starks either. They weren’t wolves .
Санса, БМ:
It had been so long since she had enjoyed the company of other women, she had almost forgotten how pleasant it could be. Lady Leonette gave her lessons on the high harp, and Lady Janna shared all the choice gossip. Merry Crane always had an amusing story, and little Lady Bulwer reminded her of Arya, though not so fierce.

Sister . Sansa had once dreamt of having a sister like Margaery; beautiful and gentle, with all the world’s graces at her command. Arya had been entirely unsatisfactory as sisters went. How can I let my sister marry Joffrey?

If I give him sons, he may come to love me . She would name them Eddard and Brandon and Rickon, and raise them all to be as valiant as Ser Loras. And to hate Lannisters, too . In Sansa’s dreams, her children looked just like the brothers she had lost. Sometimes there was even a girl who looked like Arya.

Her torments would soon be ended, one way or the other. If Lady was here, I would not be afraid . Lady was dead, though; Robb, Bran, Rickon, Arya, her father, her mother, even Septa Mordane. All of them are dead but me . She was alone in the world now.

Sansa remembered Lion’s Tooth, the sword Arya had flung into the Trident, and Hearteater, the one he’d made her kiss before the battle. She wondered if he’d want Margaery to kiss this one.

She awoke all at once, every nerve atingle. For a moment she did not remember where she was. She had dreamt that she was little, still sharing a bedchamber with her sister Arya. But it was her maid she heard tossing in sleep, not her sister, and this was not Winterfell, but the Eyrie. And I am Alayne Stone, a bastard girl .

She had last seen snow the day she’d left Winterfell. That was a lighter fall than this , she remembered. Robb had melting flakes in his hair when he hugged me, and the snowball Arya tried to make kept coming apart in her hands . It hurt to remember how happy she had been that morning. Hullen had helped her mount, and she’d ridden out with the snowflakes swirling around her, off to see the great wide world. I thought my song was beginning that day, but it was almost done .

She remembered a summer’s snow in Winterfell when Arya and Bran had ambushed her as she emerged from the keep one morning. They’d each had a dozen snowballs to hand, and she’d had none.

Статус
В этой теме отключено размещение новых сообщений.
Сверху